I help businesses increase sales using LinkedIn and and other digital tools. In addition, I teach professionals how to use LinkedIn to build their personal brand and advance in their careers.
With over 20 years of experience in sales, marketing and customer success with organizations ranging from start-up businesses to Fortune 500 companies, I have worked in industries ranging from publishing, to computer hardware and software, financial services and non-profit.
This experience across industries enables me to provide clients with approaches to sales and business development that can set them apart from their competitors. In addition, I understand the need to build a relationship of trust with prospects and customers to ensure long term relationships that maximize lifetime customer value.
My individual training and group coaching focus on the following areas.
- Do you have a LinkedIn Profile, but feel like it should be doing more for you?
- Learn how to present the professional image that attracts the people you want to reach.
- Find out how to leverage the world’s largest professional network to help you become more productive and successful.
Sales & Business Development
- Identify and connect with qualified prospects so you can spend more time in productive sales discussions.
- Find out about sales opportunities and engage before your competitors.
- Position yourself as an expert resource in your industry and attract prospects to your Profile.
- What if you could stand out from all of the other candidates for the job you want?
- Get found by recruiters and hiring managers who are searching for your skills and expertise.
- Ensure that you make the best first impression on those who visit your LinkedIn Profile.
- Discover how to use LinkedIn and social media to accelerate your job search.